[mapguide-users] uninstalling / upgrading to MGOS2.0

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Mar 10 19:20:30 EDT 2008

The easiest way to upgrade is to stop Apache and MGOS, and then rename your
/usr/local/mapguideopensource and /usr/local/fdo-3.2.2 directories to
something else to back them up.  Then, build FDO 3.3, then LinuxApt, then
MGOS 2.

What other information are you getting with the error message you describe
below?

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com