[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 2.0 (Final) Possible SecurityIssue

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Mar 11 05:07:53 EDT 2008

I have just tested this on my local machine (2.0 rc2), and I cannot log
in with any unapproved user.
I have multiple MapDefinitions.

I agree that it would be a security bug, but if it is only present when
there are no MapDefinitions in the repo, I would say it has almost no
pratical relevance.
Still, something must be wrong if it happens, and should be fixed.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S