[mapguide-users] Linux Ubuntu 7.10 w MGOS 2.0

Ed Davis edavis at agri.ns.ca
Tue Mar 11 07:43:20 EDT 2008

Newbie Question:

Have just completed building MGOS 2.O on Linux Ubuntu 7.10 using Quick
Start for that Platform with the Tomcat option enabled.

1.       Seems to run, (more testing pending) but I have somehow either
changed or deleted the Administrator/Admin combination from the MGServer
login. Is there a table to reinstall or Edit?

2.       The build went quite well after excluding Oracle and ArcSDE in
the FDO builds. I do however get the following  errors at the end of the
make_mapguide.log

Log Snippett...

**Start of Errors************Line 2295

/home/administrator/mgsvn/Web/src/HttpHandler/.libs/libMgHttpHandlerso:
not found (try using -rpath or rpath-link

/home/administrator/mgsvn/Web/src/HttpHandler/.libs/libMgHttpHandlerso:
'Json::Value(bool)'

****More of the same****

/home/administrator/mgsvn/Web/src/HttpHandler/.libs/libMgHttpHandlerso:
undefined reference to 'vtable for Json::FastWriter'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[3]: *** [mapagent] Error 1

make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/administrator/mgsvn/Web/src/CgiAgent'

make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/administrator/mgsvn/Web/src'

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/administrator/mgsvn/Web'

make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Ed Davis, PMP
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Management_Professional>

Manager, Solution Development Group