[mapguide-users] Linux Ubuntu 7.10 w MGOS 2.0

larry white larz at neomatix.ca
Tue Mar 11 13:31:18 EDT 2008

hmm.  That's odd, because the changes found in the patch are not present
in the final release (I just checked again).
I have been making that change prior to building (has become kind of
automatic now).
Perhaps, the issue has been addressed in some other way?
I'll do a re-build on unmodified code, when i get a chance.

-- larry white
Sr. Systems Analyst
neomatix.ca