[mapguide-users] DB XML Component Error in Dynamic Theming

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Mar 21 07:34:36 EDT 2008

That means that the Xml document that you are trying to store in the
server is invalid.
The message indicates that line 61 is related to the error.

The details:
Not enough elements to match content model
((LineStyle,Thickness,Color,Unit,SizeContext),ExtendedData1)
Means that the element at line 61 is supposed to have the above items,
but does not.

There are currently three versions of the LayerDefinition.xsd which is
being validated against (1.0, 1.1 and 1.2).
The version can be read from the very first tag's "version" attribute.
Version 1.0 does not have a "version" attribute.
It is likely that your Xml is a different version than the one being
validated against.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S