[mapguide-users] Problem with MG 2.0 installation on w2k3

Trond A. Tunheim trond.tunheim at cellvision.com
Tue Mar 25 10:47:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

I discovered the source of the problem. The servers I have installed MG GPL on is set up with Norwegian locale settings, this uses "," as the decimal separator. When I changed the global locale to English US everything worked fine.

This must be considered a bug. If the locale settings must be changed on the server this results in unwanted side effects on the other applications running on that server.

/Trond Tunheim