[mapguide-users] Getting Started Site Admin Problem

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 26 15:48:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

The problem is that this error message is returned for any problem which includes when the server is not running. The current message isn't very helpful in the case where the server isn't actually running.

Can you please create a trac ticket for this defect so that it can be looked at?
Please see http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/

Thanks,
Bruce