[mapguide-users] Getting Started Site Admin Problem

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Fri Mar 28 10:43:07 EDT 2008

You can start/stop mgserver using the Services Applet in Administrative
Tools. Or alternatively, you can run:

net stop "MapGuide Server v2.0"
net start "MapGuide Server v2.0"

Re: Trac tickets. I'm of the belief you should file tickets regardless of
how trivial they are. Worst case: it gets closed and forgotten, best case:
someone will actually look at it ;-)

- Jackie