[mapguide-users] Grey image after some time in MGOS 2.0

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Mar 28 10:52:46 EDT 2008

Does your map contain one or more imagery layers?  If so, can you try your
load test with a map without the imagery?  I ran into this exact problem in
the past, only with MapGuide Enterprise 2008 and the Autodesk Raster image
provider, so I'm wondering if you might have something similar going on with
the open source raster provider.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com