[mapguide-users] MG2.0 install with other web applications

Xetec xetec at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 13:59:31 EDT 2008

Well we waited till MG2.0 to be little more serious about the project.
Unfortunately the server we need to install Mapguide on runs all our web
applications.  :)  Still running into issues even after setting up the
server and application pool.  Now can't log into the mapadmin webpage.  You
guys are the experts and that's why we ask questions. (lol)

-Bob

You just asked for months of knowledge and experience in one email. Mapguide
requires a virtual directory in all web sites so that they can call the
FCGI. Now depending on if you are using host header or seperate IP address
per site there is much to play with. Good luck.