[mapguide-users] Fusion - Tooltips

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue May 6 16:44:07 EDT 2008

I've put a ticket into the Fusion trac about this:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/56

Jason

From: Jason Birch
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Fusion - Tooltips

Have you had a chance to test this with the latest Fusion build (1.4)?

It's working for me on a site that has .Net extensions installed as long
as I have the layer marked as selectable (which shouldn't be necessary,
but I don't think that Fusion is using the LAYERATTRIBUTEFILTER=4
bitmap).

From: Andy Morsell

Are you using the IIS and the .NET web extensions?  If so, I have seen
the same problem and filed a ticket here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/463

Tooltips and flexible layouts work fine for me with my PHP / Apache
installs, however.