[mapguide-users] Fusion - Tooltips

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 7 09:56:29 EDT 2008

Thanks Jason, I've tested against trunk and it works well.

About the DomNode issue that you mentioned, yes this changed for
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/16 to get all of the methods into
the Fusion namespace. For applications that depend on DomNode, you can
either:
- change your application logic slightly to get whatever XML was being
parsed as JSON with Fusion.getXmlAsJson()
- or just include lib/utils.js in your app index.html. Since DomNode is
not needed anymore, utils.js doesn't get loaded automatically as part of
Fusion initialization any more.

Mike