[mapguide-users] Cannot view geodatabase table in non-default schema..

Milan Lazecky el.migno at post.cz
Wed May 7 04:49:21 EDT 2008

Hi everybody.
I ask you for a help.
I use the King mssql provider to view tables from mssql geodatabase. It works great - but only if I have the tables saved in "dbo" database schema.
If I try to view e.g. "[met].[tablename]" (even when I set the "met~tablename~Geometry" path), I cannot see anything.
This table is ok - I can view it in Autodesk Map 3D using the same provider, but in MGOS nothing... (and when I do a copy of the table into [dbo].[tablename], it works... - so I am sure this is something in MGOS).
Did I miss something? Do I have to configure the database schema somewhere else?
Thank you very much!

Milan