[mapguide-users] Mapguide Studio filter issue.

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:27:42 EDT 2008

Mapguide currently renders the whole layer when a filter fails, there
has been a recent fix on the trunk
which changes this behavior. http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/289

Mg 2.0 should log an error i believe to error.log when this fails.
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/254

I have seen the same issue with King.Oracle but not from memory with
mg 2.0 and fdo 3.3.0

what does your filter sql look like?

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Robert Kovacs <rsksmiles at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the MG Server open source version 2.0 with oracle 9.2.xx for the
> database.
>
> I have mapguide studio 2008 and have tried to set a filter using the wizard
> filter builder and when I view the result I see that the data has not been
> filtered at all. Could this be an issue with fdo king? When I was trialing
> the enterprise mg server 2008 the filter worked fine but that used a
> different oacle fdo driver.
>
> Help gratefully received!!

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)