[mapguide-users] MapGuide Selection and UniqueID Determination

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Thu May 8 08:03:09 EDT 2008

I have a quick question about selection as well...If I have the
selection XML can I just call the Javascript Function setSelection, or
do I have to do the code in the code behind for it to work? Basically I
have tried itand it does display that a selection has been made in the
panel and the status bar, but the map is not updated, even after a
refresh...

-Thanks

Brian