[mapguide-users] [ZS1] RE: MG2.0 install with other webapplications

Xetec xetec at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 16:47:57 EDT 2008

Argh!!!!  This is frustrating.  I have no idea why I can't login to the Admin
page.  It views fine, but when I login it sends me back asking to login
again.  Based on the previous discussions about running Mapguide will
multiple web apps, does anyone know why this is happening?  Or something I
could look for?  I'm really at a deadend since I'm not even sure what to
look for.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.  :)

-Bob