[mapguide-users] [ZS1] RE: MG2.0 install with other webapplications

Xetec xetec at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 17:50:28 EDT 2008

First of all, thanks for the help.  Here is where we currently are at:

We got the application pool setup and the mapguide server on a seperate
website location, other than default.  We've setup a host header in DNS to
point to the server.  So we now can connect to the server via Studio or
AutoCAD map.

However something is not right.  I don't seem to be able to login to the
admin webpage.  It comes up but when I enter the Administrator user name and
password, it jumps me back to the login screen.  I can keep entering in the
admin info but it's an endless loop.  Any ideas to try?

Thanks,

-Bob