[mapguide-users] Fusion - feature hyperlink target?

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon May 12 15:56:47 EDT 2008

The Maptip widget does support a <Target> element in it's Extension
element.  The logic that it is currently using is:
- if there is a TaskPane widget with the ID of the target, it will be
directed there, else
- if there is DOM element with the ID of Target, set it's source to the
hyperlink URL (for IFrames), else
- open a new window with name of the Target.

There currently isn't anything similar supported for the CTRL-Click
functionality.

Mike