[mapguide-users] Fusion - one AppDef many maps best approach?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue May 13 15:30:07 EDT 2008

Thanks for the MapMenu widget possibility.  That may work out okay pointing
to a library folder, and I'll have to figure out how to hide the widget
itself from the end-user.

Yes, having a URL parameter that points to a mapResource would be perfect.
I will look at modifying Fusion.  Any quick clues as to which Fusion files I
should start looking at?

Thanks again.

Andy