[mapguide-users] New UpdateFeatures problem

Klaus Lehtonen kle at vianova.fi
Thu May 15 04:53:25 EDT 2008

There have been similar problems with MG 2.0 using .NET in this list before,
but the things mentioned in those posts did not solve my problem. I am
trying to add many features to a database using many UpdateFeatures calls.
Usually if i try to add one or two features everything works fine. When
adding ten or more features only about 10% - 90% of the features go to the
database and the rest give MgResourceBusyExceptions saying to try later. I
also tried to add a delay when getting the exception and try again later,
but that does not seem to work. This is pretty odd behavior as the result
seems to be quite random.