[mapguide-users] An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: DbSequence::get: Not enough space

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:11:20 EDT 2008

It just won't work that way since all the data is within the DATA folder.
You would have to break up 1000 folders separately. As far as the package
being 100MB why does it run out of memory the machine has 4GB and it's no
where near full usage when the error occurs. My guess is this is some .NET
array crash due to the amount of sub-folders. No one else has run into this
would be my best guess.

The Rock