[mapguide-users] An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: DbSequence::get: Not enough space

Steve Dang steve.dang at autodesk.com
Fri May 16 18:16:25 EDT 2008

MapGuide does not restrict the amount of objects or sub folders within a repository. The Server performs/protects a Load Package operation within a single transaction. The bigger the package is, the more memories/time are required. Try to break the package into smaller ones, then run them sequentially.

Steve.