[mapguide-users] An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: DbSequence::get: Not enough space

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:00:15 EDT 2008

What does this error mean when loading a 103MB package? I am using the 2.0.1
version of MapGuide OS. The log was about 27,000 lines long before this
error came up. Is there a limit to the amount of objects or sub folders
within a repository? Any info would be great as we are gearing up a BIG
corporate customer for you guys (Autodesk).

Error from MapAdmin: An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error:
DbSequence::get: Not enough space

The Rock