[mapguide-users] Loading Packages Error on Missing DWF

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat May 17 07:15:50 EDT 2008

There should be an error message in the log, describing the problem.
If not, you can enable the TRACE log (which will slow the server quite a
bit), and see the last operation and parameters there.
You might also try to upload the package through the http interface:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

Once you figure out what the problem is, you can fix the package by
doing this:
1. Rename from .mgp to .zip
2. Extract to a folder
3. Edit the file MgResourcePackageManifest.xml and remove the broken item
4. Update the .zip file
5. Rename back to .mgp

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S