[mapguide-users] Loading Packages Error on Missing DWF

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Fri May 16 16:21:33 EDT 2008

Is there any way for the log to say what file is actually missing. We have a
client that is loading 150MB packages at times and when you get this error
is very frustrating. How do you know what went wrong? If you don't know what
DWF is missing how can you fix? Right now my only answer is sorry you wasted
your time for the past 2 weeks restore an older package and start over.
There has to be a better way. Anyone else deal with bad packages or
something similar to this?

The Rock