[mapguide-users] Please try your operation later as the resource was busy

A H hizperion at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 00:27:16 EDT 2008

i'm using MGOS1.2 and got the same error while trying to query a recently
updated layer

					MgFeatureQueryOptions locQuery = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
					locQuery.SetFilter("ID like '%'");

					MgFeatureReader locReader = locLayer.SelectFeatures(locQuery);

					MgSelection selection = new MgSelection(map);
					selection.AddFeatures(locLayer, locReader, 0);
					selectionXml = selection.ToXml();

Please try your operation later as the resource was busy:
Session:98c4f84e-ffff-ffff-8000-00508bbe3169_en_0A0223600AFC0AFB0AFA//Location.FeatureSource
Please try your operation later as the resource was busy:
Session:98c4f84e-ffff-ffff-8000-00508bbe3169_en_0A0223600AFC0AFB0AFA//Location.FeatureSource
Exception occurred in method
MgServerResourceService.RemoveCachedFdoConnection at line 2234 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp