[mapguide-users] Loading dwf without Mapguide Studio

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed May 21 06:05:11 EDT 2008

Not that I know of.
There are no FDO providers capable of displaying DWF files:
http://fdo.osgeo.org/OSProviderOverviews.html

I belive Studio extracts the data from the DWF, and inserts it as SDF
data in the server (but I have not tried it).
There exists a DWF toolkit, so you may do this manually:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=823771&siteID=123112

I'm guessing it will take some time to get it all to work.

If you can live with Studio only being avalible on the windows platform,
it is
possible to call Studio via. .Net and perform the loads without manual
intervention.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S