[mapguide-users] MapStudio Open Source - MgDbXmlException

geofleming krabjohn at flemingc.on.ca
Mon May 26 07:50:57 EDT 2008

I am also getting this error when trying to make a map.
I have tried different data, even tried the sheboygan sdf files but still
nothing. Is it a rights issue on the server? Something not registered? I
have installed mapguide os on both a win 2003 server and Xp pro using the
bundles software and the demo data works great but thats all that works.

Thanks for any help.
Kevin