[mapguide-users] raster help - seriously....

mrsyer joey_syer at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 11:07:47 EDT 2008

Hey Andrew, I've suffered the same problem on 2.0. I didn't migrate this was
my first use of open source. See my problem under the thread 'repairing open
source'. Anyways I tried using this solution from the rasters.zip folder,
but then I couldn't read any of my data, now I can't log into my site or
uninstall the program so beware if you do use the rasters.zip. Anyways good
luck.