[mapguide-users] Dynamic Query Task Fails in MGOS 2.0.1

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 05:58:58 EDT 2008

Hi All,
          Finally  I able to manage toperform search and get results using the phpviewersample Query Task after changing few lines of codes from the original one, but once i use the Select Button ,it doesn't use to select feature and in the Apache Error.log file use to give the following error.
[Wed May 28 16:45:06 2008] [error] [client 10.0.x.xx] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'mgobjectnotfoundexception' in Unknown on line 0, referer: http://10.0.x.xx:8008/mapguide/phpviewersample/query/querymain.php

Can anybody tell me how to move forward or can give any kind of idea for the possible cause of error.Hey Don have you got going with your custom scripts in MGOS2.0.1 ,which was previously working with MGOS1.2.
Thks
Max !!