RE: SPAM-LOW: »Ø¸´: [ZS2] [mapguide-users] What happens if the BBOX does not exist?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed May 28 12:09:14 EDT 2008

If you are adding your PHP as a network link layer in Google Earth, Google Earth will issue a request to that page on any pan or zoom.  Part of that is the automatic passing of the Google Earth BBOX parameter.  Are you doing this from Google Earth?  No, the application will not work without BBOX.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com

  _____