[mapguide-users] Niewbie - need some general info on MGOS

Danas Augutis dumas65 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 08:36:22 EDT 2008

Thanks for fast response!
I read carefully links you send to me. Again I have some questions.
1. Is FDO installed together with MGOS extension, or I should I do that
manually?
2. All me data is in Esri geodatabases and in shp'es. According documentation
FDO does not suport rasters in AcrSDE. Is there anyway to add rasters to
MGOS? I have about 1Tb of areal photos is it possible to publish it via MGOS?
3. I was unable to find anything in Getting started guide.Did you mean
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/sites/mapguide.osgeo.org/files/GettingStarted.pdf ?

Regards,
Dumas