[ZS1] Re: [mapguide-users] [ZS1] Re: [ZS1] Re: raster help - seriously....

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu May 29 09:00:31 EDT 2008

I can't give you more advice, based on your information.
You must try to follow the guide for debugging (bottom of the page):
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes

The output should give you an idea of the problem, coordinate system,
file access, file format, etc.
If you don't have any idea what the output means, try posting it on the
list, and I'm sure someone else knows.

There are also a few unresolved issues relating to Gdal, links are at
the bottom of the page.

I have seen the Gdal provider report "OK" to "Test connection", even
though it does not accept the files.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S