[mapguide-users] [ZS1] Re: [ZS1] Re: raster help - seriously....

mrsyer joey_syer at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 08:34:04 EDT 2008

Well I get the "Autodesk.Rasters" error message when i try to load the data
through a load procedures, but now i realize that loading the image isn't
possible that way.

So thats not an issue now. I have tried both the procedure on the page you
referred as well as the one earlier in this thread. So I have been going
file-new data connection and I believe it succesfully loaded the data.
However, when I go new layer and choose the data connection i created it
doesnt show the photo at all? And i have tried going to the coordinates in a
map but nothing there either. thanks in advance. JS.