[ZS1] Re: [mapguide-users] [ZS1] Re: raster help - seriously....

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed May 28 16:04:22 EDT 2008

There are some notes on how to debug Rasters here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes

I'm not sure, but you should be able to use the latest FDO package.
You might be able to see the images if you create a map and enter the
correct coordinate extent.
It may also be required to set up a coordinate system override.

Where do you see the "Autodesk.Rasters" message?
Can you try to describe what you try, when concluding that they do not work?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S