[mapguide-users] [ZS1] Re: raster help - seriously....

mrsyer joey_syer at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 14:12:57 EDT 2008

The data connection works except when i preview my layer nothing is visible?

I originally installed 2.0.0, but then had some problems so i uninstalled
it. And by that time 2.0.1 was released so im running that. the plugins im
using are from the post in this thread, and they are for 2.0.0 could that be
an issue? thanks.