[mapguide-users] Sample application - creating shareable

erictsn at cadbeyond.com erictsn at cadbeyond.com
Fri May 30 06:06:27 EDT 2008

Hi All

I just try to deploy the sample application - Creating Shareable
Markups(http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/gt/index.php); Package & Web file
works fine. It failed when I try to use the markup tool. I can create new
markup of "Manage Markup" page. It failed of "Edit Markup" page. For
example, I try to create a line markup. It prompts a dialog box for
inputting the name. After inputting the name, it was moved to blank page
and application terminated. The line markup can't be created. Anyone knows
why? Pls let me know. Thanks

Cheers,
Eric