[mapguide-users] Permissions Model, restricting layers and error logging

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri May 30 03:47:00 EDT 2008

I have seen others requesting that on this list before.
I think its a candidate for an RFC:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfcs

I think there were tickets requesting this, but now I can't find any :(.

And I agree with James Card.
There is no gain in passing an error message to a user, as it confuses
them, and they have no power to change it.
The log files is the place to go when something goes wrong.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S