[ZS1] [mapguide-users] Shareable markups

erictsn at cadbeyond.com erictsn at cadbeyond.com
Fri May 30 23:16:10 EDT 2008

Dear Kenneth,

Thanks for your reply.
At this moments, I do not have idea why it can't to work! I created the
user called "Markup" and the repository (Markup) has been created
automatically. http://59.188.30.133:81/mapguide2009/phpgenerictasks/ This
is the testing server. I have attached the phpgenerictasks files. Anybody
have idea? Thanks

Regards,
Eric