[ZS1] [mapguide-users] Shareable markups

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat May 31 15:03:43 EDT 2008

Hi Eric.

If you can avoid it, please don't attach files, because the mail server
forwards them to everyone on the mail list.

I have not worked with the PHP side, or the GT sample enough to help you.
If you post a specific error message or a list of steps, perhaps someone
else can guide you.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S