[ZS1] [mapguide-users] Shareable markups

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat May 31 22:42:40 EDT 2008

All I can see is a 500-series server error.  I wonder if you'd get anything different if you turned on display_errors in your php.ini file (and restarted Apache)?

If not, I think you'd have to trace your way through that file with print / exit pairs until it started breaking so you could see what was going wrong.

Also, I don't know that script; if it's not using try/catch blocks, MapGuide errors won't show up properly.

Jason

From: erictsn <mailto:erictsn at cadbeyond.com>
Subject: Re: [ZS1] [mapguide-users] Shareable markups

Thanks for your reply.
At this moments, I do not have idea why it can't to work! I created the
user called "Markup" and the repository (Markup) has been created
automatically. http://59.188.30.133:81/mapguide2009/phpgenerictasks/ This
is the testing server. I have attached the phpgenerictasks files. Anybody
have idea? Thanks