[mapguide-users] difficulty to publish file raster

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 23:57:40 EDT 2008

First of all, in order to publish raster files,  the WMS must be enabled for
all the layers that are passed as parameters to Mapagent. You do this by
changing the poperties of the layers in Mapguide Studio. Second, make sure
you pass the correct parameters, in particular the coordinate system (it
must be the same as the one used by the layers).