[mapguide-users] basic ajax viewer issue ...

Atika Irfan irfan.atika at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 03:43:09 EST 2008

Hi,
i am working with Studio2009& Enterprise server. I migrated my working site
from 2.1 server to this newer one. the rest is working perfect but my raster
data is acting funny. All the layers are fine when i preview them but as
soon as data comes to the site you see multiple copies of the same image on
slight distances. i tried reloading, double checked my rasters but they are
all fine.
i am totally clueless...any idea anyone?