[mapguide-users] Supported WMS and WFS in MapGuide

Alex Fordyce afordyce at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 5 19:26:21 EST 2008

I had to put this down for a bit, but... now to come back full circle. I was
successful connecting to MG WMS using ArcMap 9.3 - (I upgraded from 9.2). I
am using MapGuide 2.0.2 and mg studio 2009. Coordinate system was NAD83 Zone
III FT.

I'm not sure what the exact issue was but two things changed: 1) I upgraded
to ArcMap 9.3 and 2) I decided not to use the Sheboygan sample data. Could
see the new data fine.

Thanks for your previous response on this issue.