[mapguide-users] FeatureSource. PointTypeStyle? LineTypeStyle?

Greenhough, Jamie JamieGreenhough at sierrasystems.com
Fri Nov 7 16:53:51 EST 2008

Thanks Kenneth. I have just begun using the Maestro API. Thanks again
for all your work on this.

Using this API to access the layer properties does sound easier than
using a layerfactory to generate the LayerDefinition XML.

So I think I will need to create the VectorLayerDefinition,
VectorScaleRange, PointTypeStyle, PointSymbolization2DType,
MarkSymbolType, PointTypeStyleType, and FillType. Then put all these
pieces together into a LayerDefinition.

Am I missing something? Do you have any maestro code snippets that will
jumpstart my dev on this?