[mapguide-users] Fusion custom widget: how to proceed

ataylor akt at frikshun.com
Sun Nov 9 21:02:23 EST 2008

Did you ever figure out how to get your geometry features to display?

I've ported the draw_line.php code to JSP and am at the same point.  The
code executes, I can refresh the map and see the new layer group and layer,
but not the lines or polygons I have drawn.

I can use the schema report tool to verify the shapes actually exist in the
layer.

Not sure how to debug from here.

Any advice would be much appreaciated,

Allen