[mapguide-users] more than one search

Jamo181 adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Nov 10 22:46:01 EST 2008

Basically you will need to code your own...

But if you want somewhere to start I have started on my own here so here
goes.
This uses the standard search code with some modification.

It's in C# ASP.Net
Codes a little messy, I'm trying to make it pick some variables from the
in-built search (so users can create there own filters easier).... yet to
figure out the best way to do this....

CMDINDEX has to be the same command index as the search you create for it...
This part needs work so it's dynamic....
FILTER is what you'll be interested in. First TextBox is for $USER_VARIABLE
Second is for $1USER_VARIABLE

basically create an Invoke Script like this.

params = new Array("LOCALE", "en",
"CMDINDEX","31",
"TGT","1",
"POPUP","0",
"WIDTH","200",
"LAYER","cadSearch",
"MAPNAME",parent.mapFrame.GetMapName(),
"SESSION",parent.mapFrame.GetSessionId(),
"FILTER","PendLotNo LIKE '$USER_VARIABLE' AND PendPlan LIKE
'$1USER_VARIABLE'",
"MR","100");
parent.formFrame.Submit("..//pobadam/Search/searchprompt.aspx", params,
"taskPaneFrame");

also create a search I think it grabs the prompt and the properties to
display but fill everythin out correctly just in case.

These files go into www/pobadam/Search/

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20433039/searchprompt.aspx searchprompt.aspx
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20433039/searchprompt.templ searchprompt.templ
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20433039/search.templ search.templ
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20433039/search1.aspx search1.aspx

If anyione can see ways to improve this please do as I'm not the best at
writting code.