[mapguide-users] Importing map on MapGuide

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Nov 12 03:45:44 EST 2008

OK, since your data shows, your layer and featuresource are likely correct.
The "Set view to current layers extent" does not work for all data:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/609

You need to open your data in another program, and verify that the
extents are correct.
If your layer has "minscale = 0" and "maxscale = 100", you can't see it
in the map even if it is initially marked as visible.

Could you check the server log for any errors:
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Logs\error.log

Could you try to assign a projection on the map? If you have no idea
what the projection is, try "XY-M".

In the question "Is the layer visible in the map", I meant: Is the
"layer is visibile" checked?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S