[mapguide-users] mapagent(.fcgi) calling reference.

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Nov 12 13:29:19 EST 2008

I think the "official parameter list" is the web testform:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

Almost all calls are mapped there (the legend image is missing?), along
with all their parameters.

The thread you reference seems to explain how to browse the source for
the calls:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2007-April/006777.html

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S