[mapguide-users] mapagent(.fcgi) calling reference.

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Nov 12 14:14:42 EST 2008

Kenneth,

I was looking for a list of accepted parameters mostly.  Also, what other parameters might be required as groups in some situations.  I started to get an idea about this aspect by looking through the code.

Looks like the n ext step is to install and try some stuff out to get much further with it.

Thanks

bobb

>>> "Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S" <ks at geograf.dk> 11/12/08 12:29 PM >>>
I think the "official parameter list" is the web testform:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

Almost all calls are mapped there (the legend image is missing?), along
with all their parameters.

The thread you reference seems to explain how to browse the source for
the calls:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2007-April/006777.html

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S